AnaCom's line of Baby BUC Block Up-Converters are highly integrated low-profile outdoor units, with full-featured monitor and controls, designed to give extremely reliable service in a wide range of environments. They are available in single or redundant configurations.
Solid state power amplifier, up converters, M&C, and a universal power supply are all included in one enclosure. Connect power (Baby BUCS come in either AC or DC powered configurations), IF cables, and one coax cable to the LNC and the unit is on-line.
Baby BUCs are available up to 50 watts in the following spectrums:
|Standard Ku-Band||14.0 - 14.5 GHz|
|Extended Ku-Band||13.75 - 14.25 GHz|
|Super Extended Ku||13.75 - 14.50 GHz|
1+1 Protection Switch for redundant applications.
"The Boss" - Handheld Terminal for controlling single-thread ODU setups and 1+1 Redundancy Systems.
- Reliability by design.
- Quality by design.
- Low Cost by design.
- Simple to install and turn on.
- No indoor equipment.
- Built in test facilities with enhanced Windows™ based M&C functions.
- Compliant with relevant INTELSAT, CCITT and CCIR recommendations.
- Superior phase noise.
- Universal AC power supply, 48V DC and 12V DC supply options are available.
- No field maintenance or adjustments required.
- Certified for Russia, Mexico and Peru.
- Fully M&C Driven.
- Numerically compensated TX gain over Temperature and Frequency.
- Non-volatile memory.
- Automatic VCXO crystal aging compensation, no additional adjustments required.
- Remote M&C code and data upload.
- Meets or Exceeds IESS 308/309.
- 2 year warranty on all transceivers (1 year on TWTA's).
© 2015 AnaCom, Inc. All Rights Reserved.